Published at: Oct. 29, 2006, 1:24 a.m. CST by hercules
I am – Hercules!!
Because Kazakhstan is big, Sacha Baron Cohen will turn up as Borat on SNL tonight.
The Englisher Hugh Laurie (“House”) hosts.
Beck is the musical guest.
Six things I found funny last week:
* “Oh, I get it. Sort of how like the Ye Olde Apothecary is really the bathrooms.” “No. I actually wanted to talk to you about that too.”
* The speed with which Amy Poehler fled the Update desk for marijuana-friendly Colorado. “My Dearest Seth. It pains me that I did not get a chance to say goodbye, but you’ve known since you met me that I would gladly trade our friendship for an ounce of hassle-free weed.”
* “Y’know, just plain old ‘manager’ would be fine.”
* “Brobiz before showbiz!” “Man, you guys are delightful. Now which one of y’all got my check?”
* “Bad news? Have they stopped eating?”
* “Well, yes, we’ve all lost something to the bearshark. I myself have lost my hand and my virginity.”
11:30 p.m. Saturday. NBC.
On sale now, friend of friends!
An hour of bonus toons, plus audio commentary by Robert Smigel, Steve Carell, Stephen Colbert, Al Franken, James Carville, Bryant Gumbel, Mr. T and more!
SNL: The Best of Saturday TV Funhouse!!