* Just as the second season finale jumped ahead in time, the third season premiere will jump ahead more. The humans dwell – some would say suffer - under the Cylons for a long period, but largely offscreen.
* Expect fewer stand-alone episodes.
* 3.4 is a stand-alone episode.
* We’ll meet a human POW who’s been on a basestar for four years. And the reason he’s been a Cylon prisoner is because Bill Adama brought him down.
* Bill Adama and Sol Tigh will be at odds during the start of season three, then reconcile.
* A basestar will become ravaged by a plague upon the Cylons.
* 3.9 sets up 3.20, the season finale. Both involve the path to Earth.
* Dean Stockwell and Richard Hatch will continue to lurk about.
* Zarak will be returned to stir. At least at first.
* The “Caprica” prequel pilot is still being written.